Saturday, February 26, 2011

Quick Post with a Fun Survey!

Hello to all! I am running around back home in MD because it is my Nana's birthday celebration weekend! So excited to celebrate! I am off to get a microdermabrasion, then get in 8 easy miles. We're going to see Michael Showalter tonight at the 6th and I Synagogue in DC. In lieu of a real post, I will answer this survey that I've seen a lot on other blogs.


A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Queen and I roll around like crazy
C. Chore you dislike: Dishes! Hate doing them, but my love of cooking means I do them a lot.
D. Dogs: None since we put down our family's sweet Jack Russell, Macy
 Macy
E. Essential start to your day: Checking of my e-mail, Facebook, my Google Reader, and Runner's World
F. Favorite color: Tie for blue and purple!
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'3''....I'm short
I. Instruments you play(ed): Used to play alto and tenor saxaphone, can play a bit of guitar
J. Job title: Associate Managing Producer....sounds much cooler than it is...haha
K. Kids: Not quiet yet
L. Live: Philadelphia, PA
M. Mom’s name: Audrey
N. Nicknames: Reb, Becca, Reba, Reebs, Rivka (it's my Hebrew name, but my dad calls me that)
O. Overnight hospital stays: I almost was there a few weeks ago for overnight, but they thankfully let me out around 11:30 pm
P. Pet peeves: I do not enjoy dishonest people and people who are not reliable
Q. Quote from a movie: "As you wish." The Princess Bride


R. Righty or lefty: Right hand all the way
S. Siblings: My younger brother, Joey!
He helped piggy-back me after my Philadelphia Marathon in 2009
T. Time you wake up: Depending on how much I am going to run, either 5:30 am or 6 am
U. Underwear: I am all about the Victoria's Secret 5/$25 deal!
V. Vegetables you don't like: Celery, cucumbers, peas
W. What makes you run late: I always think I can do more in less time. Not true
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth a ton, knee, chest, arms a few times
Y. Yummy food you make: I bake a ton!
Meringue wreaths I made for the holidays
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Don't love zoos, but I love the monkeys!!!


Okay, off to get my face all done purty. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment